Works on PC & Mac. Please note the Cover Generator does not work on the Mac version!
Watch the video to see all the features in action.
If you have the Mega Pack and don't have the add-in you need to redownload the mega pack and it will be included. There is a free version of this tool (with fewer features and & poorer GUI) available here - https://gumroad.com/l/bkYwj
- One-click choose trim-size with a button to toggle bleed on/off
- Quickly duplicate slides
- Change all fonts
- Change individual fonts
- Save as PDF (any range and save all slides as individual PDF files)
- One-click created lined paper (with custom line colour and line spacing for any trim size)
- Created guided journal (import prompts from excel file included)
- Import data (import multiple sets of data into different locations and slides from excel file included)
- Duplicate shape (easily duplicate elements you have created onto blank new slides or onto existing slides e.g. putting your brand name publishing in the corner on every slide)
- Create a weekly planner for any trim size with the ability to customise fonts and date format.
- Create a daily planner (currently only 6x9) with the ability to customise fonts and date format.
- Create a calendar (currently only 6x9) with the ability to customise fonts etc.
- One-click change your interior into a 'black paper' interior
- Insert slides from other PowerPoint files
- Create a cover template by just entering page number, page colour and trim size
- Set gutter size (to stop no bleed templates being 'sucked' into the binding of the book.)
- Create 'tabs' (not currently suitable for digital planners) for books such as address books and more
- Create dot paper
- Insert page numbers (choose starting slide and end slide) with choice of page number formatting.
- Bulk edit shape fill/outline color
- Bulk create outlines of pictures for colouring books. (Please bare in mind this is a one-click tool and makes a best guess with your picture and may not always return optimal results.)